Material with large player font

To discuss development of addons / skins / customization of MediaMonkey.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

Timo_Beil

Material with large player font

Post by Timo_Beil »

For the TV in the living room as a monitor I had once made a skin with large font in the player based on Material.
ONE of hundreds possible colour combinations
As a gimmick you can choose the colour of 3 items and adjust the font size in 3 steps.
The space-consuming "My Rating" was banned from the player, because that is still displayed in 3 places, and MY rating is not so important in the living room for the other family members or visitors.
The script from the mini player is used to prevent an overflow in the Player-Title.
Maybe someone else has fun with it?
(ok, ok...this selection looks a little like Winamp)
EDIT: Changed the source following Drakinites hints
Last edited by Timo_Beil on Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
MM 2024.0.0.3005-port-DE, Win 11 pro, I7-6700, 16GB RAM,
drakinite

Re: Material with large player font

Post by drakinite »

Great work!
FYI, the zip file you gave is not in the correct format. With the zip file that was provided, users will have to extract the folder manually to the correct location. For a drop-in installation, the contents of the addon have to be in the root of the archive, not inside a sub-folder. (If you want an easy command-line tool to automatically pack an MMIP of the correct format, try pack-mmip ;) )
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Timo_Beil

Post by Timo_Beil »

MM 2024.0.0.3005-port-DE, Win 11 pro, I7-6700, 16GB RAM,
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

Installs perfectly, great work! (Nice touch with the configurable colors, too)

Want to upload it to the addons site so folks can find it when looking for skins? (https://www.mediamonkey.com/addon_syste ... gory_id=38)
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.