DI.FM pls files not playing correctly

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

breaksbadger

DI.FM pls files not playing correctly

Post by breaksbadger »

Hi,

As a digitally imported radio user, I frequently use their .pls files of my favorites to play on my devices.
Once the file is opened by the device im using it allows me to listen to any of my favorite DI.FM stations, just by selecting which one I want. It generates a list of all the available stations and then on the currently playing track it displays the current track and artist.

Unfortunatly when I open the .pls file within media monkey a couple of things happen.
Firstly with the list of available stations that are populated, as soon as you click on one, it changes to show the artist and track title. This wouldnt be an issue in itself apart from when you go to select another station, the previous station used doesnt revert back to its original station name. After listing to a few stations, this leaves with a list of just artists and tracks and no idea which station is which?

https://imgur.com/a/KNuqfDC

Secondly, once Ive selected one station to play, it seems to randomly jump between stations? sometimes after 30 seconds, sometimes after just a few? I cant see that ive enabled any sort of shuffle feature and even if I had surely it would swap stations after a set period of time, not randomly?

I have no trouble using the DI.FM pls files on my other devices and even on my phone through an app.
Maybe ther is something im missing and need to configure within Media Monkey 5?

Any help would be much apprecated.
breaksbadger

Re: DI.FM pls files not playing correctly

Post by breaksbadger »

It appears the forum doesnt like imgur links for pictures.....
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Can you please share a pls file with Support?
breaksbadger

Post by breaksbadger »

Tis done sir, thanks for replying.