Where can I get MMA 1.4?

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

Dancer

Where can I get MMA 1.4?

Post by Dancer »

I would like to downgrade MMA because of too many problems with MMA2. Where can I find the latest 1.4 version?
MMW 5.0.4.2690 beta Gold on WIN 10-64Bit Vers. 22H2
MMA 2.0.0.1080 Pro on Android 12
Vivaldi browser
rudyt

Re: Where can I get MMA 1.4?

Post by rudyt »

Same for me.
Few days ago, MMA2 was installed automatically on my android device. I also reinstalled Mediamonkey 5.0.1.2433 on a new PC. I removed manually all my music (+/- 400GB) from my smartphone Samsung S10+ and started a complete synchronisation with the new PC.
It took me > 2 days to complete it. So long, but I can understand as i have a big music library.
Now MMA 2 continuously scans and rescans files from the library, ...
I tried new synchronizations with just few new music files. Sometimes it works but it is really slow. 90% of the time, the synchronization is blocked, waiting for other background operations.
I'm sorry but MMA2 is just unusable for me.

I would like to rollback MMA to version 1.4.4.0951. I was really happy with that version.
Where can i find that version to install it on my s10+ ?
Andre_H

Post by Andre_H »

Guess you have to sign off from the "beta user" option.
- MMW 5.0.4.2690 (non-portable, shared DB & files) on Windows 2016 # only essential addons # my 24/7 media server
- MMW MMW 5.0.4.2690 (non-portable, shared DB & files) on Windows 10 # playing, testing skins & addons # my desktop app
- MMA Pro (2.0.0.1063) on Android 10, 11, 12 Phones & Tabs # WiFi Sync # playing

- MP3Tag, MP3Diags, MP3DirectCut, IrfanView
Dancer

Post by Dancer »

In the meantime I have installed and tried MMA 1.4.5. Unfortunately, it seems to be no longer compatible with MMW 5. Anyway, nothing ran at all. (I had previously deleted all the old directories and started a new installation and sync.)

That means translated:
In the past the synchronization worked satisfactorily, apart from initial difficulties. Now it works super bad. To run away. A horror.

I appeal to the developers to fix something urgently. Basically, log files should be created from the numerous failed attempts, so that the developers can see where things are going wrong.
MMW 5.0.4.2690 beta Gold on WIN 10-64Bit Vers. 22H2
MMA 2.0.0.1080 Pro on Android 12
Vivaldi browser
rudyt

Post by rudyt »

I had Android version 1.4.4.0951 and it was working fluently with MMW5 on Windows 10.
Did you clear the content of your Android device and resynchronize ?

Where did you find the version MMA 1.4.5 ?
I would like also to reinstall this version on my phone
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
There is number of sites where you can DL The last MMA 1.x versions for sideload.
Something like https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ventis-me ... -download/ but please be warned that APKs downloaded from third party sites can be changed or even contain viruses.

That said Ventis Media can't be reliable for any damage to device caused indirectly or directly by using non official APK. Use it on your own risk.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts